- At Lignum Forest Products LLP (“Lignum Forest Products LLP” or the “Company”), the security and integrity of our customers’ personal information is important to us. We take every reasonable measure necessary to protect the privacy of our customers and associates.
- Lignum Forest Products LLP’s privacy practices are in accordance with all federal and provincial laws and regulations. We are compliant with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
- Lignum Forest Products LLP has in place privacy and security practices to safeguard our customers’ personal information. These practices are reviewed, and if necessary revised, on a regular basis.
- Personal information collected by Lignum Forest Products LLP is information about an identifiable individual that may include such information as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, birth date and any requests for information.
- At Lignum Forest Products LLP, we collect information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To manage and develop Lignum Forest Products LLP’s business and operations.
- To understand customer and business professionals’ requirements and make information available regarding the Company’s corporate and technical activities.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- Lignum Forest Products LLP does not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. Lignum Forest Products LLP retains personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Lignum Forest Products LLP informs customers of the existence, use and disclosure of their personal information upon request and gives them access to their information.
- Lignum Forest Products LLP ensures that customer information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Subscribers can challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and request amendments as appropriate.
- As Lignum Forest Products LLP has been operating under various management teams over an extended period of time, it may occur that information has been transmitted to an individual or individual(s) who are no longer interested in the Company. Should this be the case, the Company will immediately remove the individual(‘s) information from the Company database at the individual’s request.
- A senior company officer has been appointed as the Privacy Officer at Lignum Forest Products LLP. The Privacy Officer is accountable for all personal information at Lignum Forest Products LLP. You may contact the Privacy Officer at or at the following mailing address:
- Privacy Officer
- Lignum Forest Products LLP
- 999 W. Hastings St., Suite 1330
- Vancouver, BC
- Canada, V6C 2W2
- The Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada oversees Lignum Forest Products LLP personal information handling practices. If your privacy concerns are not addressed to your satisfaction by Lignum Forest Products LLP you may contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada for further guidance: